Our purpose is:
1. To receive public and private funds to implement a community dog park in Cedar City, Iron County, Utah and for the improvement, enhancement and betterment of a public fenced dog park that will be a centralized location for community education, animal adoptions, demonstrations, training and exercise.
2. To provide education to the community on responsible pet ownership with obedience classes, offering dog sporting classes and activities, demonstrations and seminars.
3. To provide and use funding to assist local Iron County shelters and rescue groups in the maintenance, feeding, enhancement and better livability and placement of homeless animals.
4. To provide sponsorship of events which include Animal Assisted Therapy, Animal Emergency Preparation & Management, Humane Education and equipment purchase.
5. To bring visitors to our area for animal related events, competitions, and seminars, which will offer new economic opportunities to local businesses.
FOR $10.00 EACH
Our Registered Business Location:
4891 West 1000 South
Cedar City, UT 84720
By APPOINTMENT ONLY
Our non profit status has been approved by the IRS.
The organization is organized exclusively for
under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service code,
or corresponding section of any future federal tax code.